Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek PDF

Death Cab for Cutie - What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek PDF  De indigenous amateur opmerkingen van een deuntje. Deze bladmuziek is op een transformatieve manier gemaakt. De concurrence kopieert geen bestaand materiaal.

Download deze piano gratis, boeien download het PDF-bestand in Google.com Bing.com of Yahoo.com en Intsall eerst op uw laptop, op dezelfde manier als de partner data Download What Sarah Said Sheet music piano by Death Cab for Cutie voor download.

What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek PDF by Death Cab for Cutie

CLICK DOWNLOAD

What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek PDF

And it came to me then

That every plan

Is a tiny prayer to father time

As I stared at my shoes

In the ICU

That reeked of piss and 409


And I rationed my breaths

As I said to myself

That I'd already taken too much today

As each descending peak

On the LCD

Took you a little farther away from me

Away from me


Amongst the vending machines

And year-old magazines

In a place where we only say goodbye

It stung like a violent wind

That our memories depend

On a faulty camera in our minds


And I knew that you were truth

I would rather lose

Than to have never lain beside at all

And I looked around

At all the eyes on the ground

As the TV entertained itself


'Cause there's no comfort in the waiting room

Just nervous pacers bracing for bad news

And then the nurse comes 'round and everyone lifts their head

But I'm thinking of what Sarah said

That "Love is watching someone die"


So who's gonna watch you die?

So who's gonna watch you die?

So who's gonna watch you die?

What Sarah Said Sheet music piano by Death Cab for CutiePiano bladmuziek gratis downloaden PDF, bladmuziekpiano.blogspot.com Piano bladmuziek gratis downloaden PDF Blog is een persoonlijke blog die informatie over een verzameling piano blad gratis wil delen, het andere doel is alleen als educatief medium en niet te koop . Auteur's werk / componist op Death Cab for Cutie - Ondiepe bladmuziek voor Pianosong.

Gratis en eenvoudige piano bladmuziek met digitale preview.  Alle credits gaan naar de songwriters. De opstelling is transformerend

Ander pianoblad PDF:


Death Cab for Cutie, What Sarah Said Piano Sheet PDF, What Sarah Said Piano Sheet Music PDF,What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek, What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek PDF, What Sarah Said Piano Bladmuziek gratis,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Copyright © Bladmuziek Piano. All rights reserved. Template by CB